Web Strategies & E-commerce for Local Businesses:
Thursday, May 10
Morning Session: 9:00-10: 30 am | REGISTER
Afternoon Session: 3:00-4:30pm | REGISTER
5101 Monument Avenue
Richmond, VA 23230 United States
Cost: $25 members; $65 non-members
An in-depth look at today’s online consumer and their expectations, as well as solutions on how to find them and keep them coming back.
Join us for an educational session that will take an in-depth look at today’s online consumer and their expectations with tailored information on optimizing your online search and keeping consumers engaged with a robust communication tool.
Having an online presence is crucial for local businesses. In fact, 70 percent of U.S. households now use the Internet when shopping locally for products and services (The Kelsey Group; ConStat).
LOCAL BUSINESSES WINNING ONLINE
Not only is it important for local businesses to have an online presence, more and more local businesses are finding success with e-commerce. Learn how as a local business, you can use this tool as an added gateway to find new customers and showcase your best inventory online.
INSIGHTS FROM UPS
UPS will join us to share insights from their “Pulse of the Online Shopper” study around who the online consumer is, their expectations for shopping online and how they mix in-store and online shopping.
SEO MARKETING & EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
Additionally, UPS partners NetElixir and Listrak, will join us to elaborate on SEO marketing and email communications. Attendees will receive a personalized review of attendee’s current web presence. They will also review establishing an appropriate budget and benchmarks to see great results online.
UPS | NetElixir | Listrak
Key takeaways from this seminar:
- understanding how consumers shop online and their expectations
- best practices for starting and enhancing your business’s online presence
- strategies to make e-commerce easy and achievable for small local businesses
- creating processes for easy order fulfillment and shipping
- entry for one person
- personalized analysis and breakdown of your business’ online presence from NetElixir & Listrak
Who should attend:
- small businesses with hopes to sell online
- local businesses looking to better their website or online sales
- Business owners, marketing staff, sales department, managers